Access to pharo wiki

Miguel Cobá
Hi all,

Who can give me permission to modify the pharo wiki?

How can I change the status of a issue in the issue tracker?

Cheers,
Miguel Cobá

Re: Access to pharo wiki

Damien Cassou
Hi Miguel,

2009/7/25 Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez <[hidden email]>:

> Who can give me permission to modify the pharo wiki?
>
> How can I change the status of a issue in the issue tracker?

you have now access to everything.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Access to pharo wiki

Miguel Cobá
El lun, 27-07-2009 a las 08:28 +0200, Damien Cassou escribió:

> Hi Miguel,
>
> 2009/7/25 Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Who can give me permission to modify the pharo wiki?
> >
> > How can I change the status of a issue in the issue tracker?
>
> you have now access to everything.

Thank you very much.

Miguel Cobá