Accessing "dumped" object during XD debugging session

1 message Options

Accessing "dumped" object during XD debugging session

tstalzer
Hi
We deploy one of our applications using the XD mechanisms. During a debugging session, I need to reconstruct an object from an .sdf file. I can open the file perfectly in the debugger and see what is going on.
When I inspect the object (which is basically a Dictionary of OrderedCollections of Timestamps and Floats/Decimals), I get the "<Dumped>" text in the objects printString.
How can I reconstruct this object as a "real" active Smalltalk object, so I could do something with it (e.g. send messages to it)?
Regards

Thomas