Accessing renderContext actionUrl

JupiterJones
In a component I’m wanting to construct some custom urls.

In a JSObject subclass I can start with:

myActionUrl := self renderContext actionUrl copy

How would I do that from within the WAComponent hierarchy? I can’t see how to access the render context.

Re: Accessing renderContext actionUrl

JupiterJones
I forgot to mention, this method will be run in the context of a callback, not during rendering.