Accessing the common hierarchy

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi,

When I was at the PharoConf + MooseDay, Doru in one of his talks used a really cool method to, given a set of classes, provides all the common superclasses to build a cool system complexity. Any of you remembers or knows that message?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto

Re: Accessing the common hierarchy

Tudor Girba-2
There really is no magic :).

Take a look at FAMIXClassGroup. There are just a handful of methods there, and one of them is withCommonSuperclasses.

Doru

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

When I was at the PharoConf + MooseDay, Doru in one of his talks used a really cool method to, given a set of classes, provides all the common superclasses to build a cool system complexity. Any of you remembers or knows that message?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Accessing the common hierarchy

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
I've seen the #withCommonSuperclasses message one minute after writing the email, I was missing that you were working with FAMIXClassGroup.

Now I've another question, related to what we discussed in Bern, how can I easily create a MooseModel of what I'm modeling?
I did that once and I remember that I had to add some pragmas here and there but I do not remember the exact procedure.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.