Accidentally breaking Seaside

BrunoBB
Hi,

I think Accidentally broke seaside.
After
WAAdmin clearAll; clearSessions.

Nothing is workig:
http://ip:8888/ --> Error: you are forbidden to access "/"
http://ip:8888/config --> /config not found
http://ip:8888/browse --> /browse not found

How i should proceed ?

Investigating now....
WAAdmin applicationExceptionHandlingDefaults. "not helping"
WAServerManager shutDown; startUp. "not helping"

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Accidentally breaking Seaside

BrunoBB
Hi,

After:
WAAdmin register: WAOrbeonLogin asApplicationAt: 'orbeon'.

I can access:
http://192.168.29.130:8888/orbeon
"but it does not load the images. i can go to configure or halos but not images it is something with CSS ?"

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Accidentally breaking Seaside

BrunoBB
Hi,

Finally got it ;)

"The following did the trick ;) "

WAEnvironment configureApplicationDefaults;
   configureApplicationExceptionHandlingDefaults;
   registerDefaultComponents;
   registerDefaultRequestHandlers.

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Accidentally breaking Seaside

GLASS mailing list
Bruno,

I'm slowly catching up to you:) Anyway I think this expression is
possibly trouble:

   WAEnvironment configureApplicationExceptionHandlingDefaults

You probably need to execute one of the following:

  WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler class>>initialize
  WAWalkbackErrorHandler class>>initialize
  WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler class>>initialize

to properly install the GemStone error handler ... this is very likely
to be the source of of the "infinite loop" in your seaside server ...

Dale