Accordion

Annick
Hi,

I would like to emulate accordion (ajax framework to display boxes in
a side panel with drag and drop and dismiss button) using usual VW GUI.

Si I would like to :
- add dynamically new components in the panel (all alike)
- move them up or down
- collapse or remove them

Should I use the Panel class ?

Annick Fron

Re: Accordion

Randy Coulman

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Annick Fron <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to emulate accordion (ajax framework to display boxes in
a side panel with drag and drop and dismiss button) using usual VW GUI.

Si I would like to :
- add dynamically new components in the panel (all alike)
- move them up or down
- collapse or remove them

Should I use the Panel class ?

I think Panel should work for you reasonably well.  Look at how the PrerequisitesExplorerView is implemented in 7.7.  It seems quite similar to what you're describing.  A lot of the code for that view is in that package, and not in the general Tools packages, but you can definitely get some ideas there.

Randy
--
Randy Coulman