The team got a meeting about the final points to address before the release.
Here is the summary of action points one and to do to the meeting next month.
- version info from tag
- Traits (In calypso repository, not yet in Pharo)
- Extensions (In calypso repository, not yet in Pharo)
- File name / repository should take tag information
- Launcher should be updated automatically without having to
touch it => Christophe
- Update Zeronconf
=> Esteban + Vincent
- Review refactorings
- Integrated Spotter shortcut
Selection glitches (see why sometimes focus is broken and cmd+W is
wrong) => Pavel
FFI recompilation of Structures
Backport Unicode Support from Launcher
FT2 bug, update Freetype library
Cleaning pharo-scripts repository
Start preparing changes log => Marcus
From what I understood the window 64 bits is to unstable to be proposed.