ActiveX error

1 message Options

ActiveX error

david weyer
Hi.

I used the ActiveX Component Wizard to wrap the teeChart Pro 5.0 trial
component.  The transcript filled with many  errors of the form:

Error: TeeChartISeries>>CalcXSizeValue:Value at line 10: undeclared 'Value'

Other errors mention an 'undeclared Structure' or 'undeclared Defines'.

I don't see a way to fix this if I don't have the original C++ source for
the component.  Suggestions?  (I'm using the latest D4 Pro.)

Can anyone suggest a good charting component, if I can't get this one to
work?

Regards,

Shaping