Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

henry
Is Sven still working on NeoJSON? I want to help expand it to use JSONSchemas.

I was looking at ASN1Module in Cryptography...

- HH

Re: Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

Esteban A. Maringolo
Sven is still the developer and maintaner of NeoJSON.

It would be nice to have JSON Schemas in NeoJSON. You could abort the
read of a stream if the schema is invalid, without
having to build the whole object tree or to parse the whole stream.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

> Is Sven still working on NeoJSON? I want to help expand it to use
> JSONSchemas.
>
> https://spacetelescope.github.io/understanding-json-schema/
>
> I was looking at ASN1Module in Cryptography...
>
> - HH

Re: Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

henry
I would like to help bring JSON Schemas to NeoJSON. I need that ability.

- HH

Sven is still the developer and maintaner of NeoJSON. It would be nice to have JSON Schemas in NeoJSON. You could abort the read of a stream if the schema is invalid, without having to build the whole object tree or to parse the whole stream. Regards! Esteban A. Maringolo 2017-08-12 17:04 GMT-03:00 henry : > Is Sven still working on NeoJSON? I want to help expand it to use > JSONSchemas. > > https://spacetelescope.github.io/understanding-json-schema/ > > I was looking at ASN1Module in Cryptography... > > - HH

[...]

Hello Esteban,

Do you have Sven's email? I would like to discuss with him. I am currently considering combining ASN1 Modules, Fuel substitution and NeoJSON encoding.  It is some work.

Regards,
- HH

Sven is still the developer and maintaner of NeoJSON.

It would be nice to have JSON Schemas in NeoJSON. You could abort the
read of a stream if the schema is invalid, without
having to build the whole object tree or to parse the whole stream.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

> Is Sven still working on NeoJSON? I want to help expand it to use
> JSONSchemas.
>
> https://spacetelescope.github.io/understanding-json-schema/
>
> I was looking at ASN1Module in Cryptography...
>
> - HH

Re: Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi henry

Here is the email of sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>

He is probably on vacation else he would have replied.
This is great if you can extend neoJSON it is a nice and important
piece of software.

Stef

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 10:04 PM, henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is Sven still working on NeoJSON? I want to help expand it to use
> JSONSchemas.
>
> https://spacetelescope.github.io/understanding-json-schema/
>
> I was looking at ASN1Module in Cryptography...
>
> - HH

Re: Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

Tudor Girba-2
+1

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

“The smaller and more pervasive the hardware becomes, the more physical the software gets."

Re: Add JSONSchemas to NeoJSON

henry
Thank you, Stef. I sent to him email, conditioned on his enjoying his vacations.

- HH