Add WAAuthenticationFilter to app via webint (2.9)

Add WAAuthenticationFilter to app via webint (2.9)

laza
Hi!

I can't find a way to add a WAAuthenticationFilter to an application via
the web interface?

Alex

Re: Add WAAuthenticationFilter to app via webint (2.9)

Lukas Renggli
> I can't find a way to add a WAAuthenticationFilter to an application via the
> web interface?

Unfortunately that's currently not possible. I've created a new
feature request:
http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=263. In the meantime
you can add filters programmatically using #addFilter:.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Add WAAuthenticationFilter to app via webint (2.9)

laza
Ah, thanks. It just felt odd that it is possible to add
WAAuthConfiguration with login and password via the web interface but
that there is no way to actually activate the authentication mechanism.

Alex