Add to website Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

Add to website Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. These summaries are awesome. Can we link to them somehow from pharo web site?
Maybe we can have two sections under news: one with what is now (the blog) and another one with this summaries (just a text explaining what it is and a link to the original website)

cheers

mariano

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes!

On Mar 5, 2011, at 10:16 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Thanks :)
>
> Doru
>

> On 5 Mar 2011, at 22:06, Francois Stephany wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> The summary for this week is out. Please comment if I said something stupid or forgot something.

>> See you next week ;)
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: Add to website Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

fstephany
Glad you like them !
Actually there are plans to publish them directly on the Pharo website.

Stay tuned ;)

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Francois Stephany <[hidden email]> wrote:
Glad you like them !
Actually there are plans to publish them directly on the Pharo website.

awesome. That could be even better!

Stay tuned ;)

On 06/03/11 10:52, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Hi. These summaries are awesome. Can we link to them somehow from pharo
web site?
Maybe we can have two sections under news: one with what is now (the
blog) and another one with this summaries (just a text explaining what
it is and a link to the original website)

cheers

mariano

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stéphane Ducasse

   Yes!

   On Mar 5, 2011, at 10:16 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

    > Thanks :)
    >
    > Doru
    >
    >
    > On 5 Mar 2011, at 22:06, Francois Stephany wrote:
    >
    >> Hi guys,
    >>
    >> The summary for this week is out. Please comment if I said
   something stupid or forgot something.

    >> See you next week ;)
    >>
    >
    > --
    > www.tudorgirba.com <http://www.tudorgirba.com>

    > "From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: Add to website Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

simondenier

On 6 mars 2011, at 10:52, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Hi. These summaries are awesome. Can we link to them somehow from pharo web site?
Maybe we can have two sections under news: one with what is now (the blog) and another one with this summaries (just a text explaining what it is and a link to the original website)

Full support, it shows that the Pharo project is well alive to anyone outside the community (or even inside the community but not subscribed to the pharo ml)