Add to website Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

1 message Options

Add to website Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. These summaries are awesome. Can we link to them somehow from pharo web site?
Maybe we can have two sections under news: one with what is now (the blog) and another one with this summaries (just a text explaining what it is and a link to the original website)

cheers

mariano

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes!