Addiction t-shirts

ted.bracht
Hi Andy, Blair,

I read from your Smalltalk Solutions summary that you handed out new Dolphin
t-shirts. As my Addictions t-shirt is falling to pieces, I wonder when you
get the new t-shirts in your online shop. You can put me down for one
straight away.

Ted

Re: Addiction t-shirts

Christopher J. Demers
ted.bracht <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9ZEI6.22416$[hidden email]...
> Hi Andy, Blair,
>
> I read from your Smalltalk Solutions summary that you handed out new
Dolphin
> t-shirts. As my Addictions t-shirt is falling to pieces, I wonder when you
> get the new t-shirts in your online shop. You can put me down for one
> straight away.

I am quite eager to get a chance to order one as well.  I wasn't committed
enough to Dolphin to get the shirt last year.  But now I am committed. ;)

Chris

Re: Addiction t-shirts

Olek
Hi Andy, Blair,

plese do not forget aboot t- shirt for me something like 4XL

<g>

Re: Addiction t-shirts

Davorin Rusevljan-2
> I read from your Smalltalk Solutions summary that you handed out new
Dolphin
> t-shirts. As my Addictions t-shirt is falling to pieces, I wonder when you
> get the new t-shirts in your online shop. You can put me down for one
> straight away.

Count me also!  But if possible make a few in larger sizes. If you can't,
that is also ok. This way those small ones remain in perfect condition
(unless my nephews find and get a hold of them :).

Davorin Rusevljan

Re: Addiction t-shirts

Jan Theodore Galkowski
Me, too!  Me, too!

  --Jan Theodore Galkowski,

      [hidden email],
      [hidden email],
      [hidden email]

  "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."

In article <9ZEI6.22416$[hidden email]>,
[hidden email] says...

>Hi Andy, Blair,
>
>I read from your Smalltalk Solutions summary that you handed out new Dolphin
>t-shirts.

[snip]