Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

garduino
Hi Guys:

Do you think that is worth to add Cuis and our frameworks here?

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

Hannes Hirzel
Yes.

On 9/16/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys:
>
> Do you think that is worth to add Cuis and our frameworks here?
>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

garduino
ok, I can enlist the project if all agree.

Should add Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev and Cuis-Smalltalk or only the "Dev" repo?

2013/9/16 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>
Yes.

On 9/16/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Guys:
>
> Do you think that is worth to add Cuis and our frameworks here?
>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

garduino
Seems that Cuis-Smalltalk was already added.

I added now Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.

BTW, we should select one of the logos proposed by Juan.....Anyway can be changed later, but we need a logo now :)

2013/9/16 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
ok, I can enlist the project if all agree.

Should add Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev and Cuis-Smalltalk or only the "Dev" repo?

2013/9/16 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>

Yes.

On 9/16/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Guys:
>
> Do you think that is worth to add Cuis and our frameworks here?
>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

Hannes Hirzel
I suggest that you remove 'Cuis-Smalltalk' to reduce possible
confusion. 'Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev' is the active project which needs the
statistics.

H.

On 9/16/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Seems that Cuis-Smalltalk was already added.
>
> I added now Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.
>
> BTW, we should select one of the logos proposed by Juan.....Anyway can be
> changed later, but we need a logo now :)
>

> 2013/9/16 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
>
>> ok, I can enlist the project if all agree.
>>
>> Should add Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev and Cuis-Smalltalk or only the "Dev" repo?
>>

>> 2013/9/16 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Yes.

>> --
>> Saludos / Regards,
>> Germán Arduino
>> www.arduinosoftware.com
>>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

garduino
mmm, I not added it and I do not know if I could remove it.

May be tag as duplicate?

2013/9/16 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>
I suggest that you remove 'Cuis-Smalltalk' to reduce possible
confusion. 'Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev' is the active project which needs the
statistics.

H.

On 9/16/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Seems that Cuis-Smalltalk was already added.
>
> I added now Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.
>
> BTW, we should select one of the logos proposed by Juan.....Anyway can be
> changed later, but we need a logo now :)
>

> 2013/9/16 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
>
>> ok, I can enlist the project if all agree.
>>
>> Should add Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev and Cuis-Smalltalk or only the "Dev" repo?
>>

>> 2013/9/16 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Yes.

>> --
>> Saludos / Regards,
>> Germán Arduino
>> www.arduinosoftware.com
>>

> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Adding Cuis to https://www.ohloh.net/

Juan Vuletich-4
On 9/15/2013 10:51 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:
Hi Guys:

Do you think that is worth to add Cuis and our frameworks here?

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Sure!

Folks, please feel free to spread the word as widely as possibly. Write blogs, give talks and classes, edit Wikipedia, use Cuis for work or fun, etc. All publicity is welcome.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich