Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

chrismihaylyk
Hi!

I need to add dynamically widgets of TextModel to the ComposableModel window.

For example: The object of ComposableModel window is created and opened, and I have a button "Add", if I press the button new TextModel textbox added and showed at the window.
Can anyone help me, please, what I need for implementation this logic?

Thanks ^_^

Re: Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

stepharong
did you read the chapter on dynamic spec on the spec book?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 12:51:58 +0100, chrismihaylyk
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I need to add dynamically widgets of TextModel to the ComposableModel
> window.
>
> For example: The object of ComposableModel window is created and opened,
> and
> I have a button "Add", if I press the button new TextModel textbox added
> and
> showed at the window.
> Can anyone help me, please, what I need for implementation this logic?
>
> Thanks ^_^

Re: Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

chrismihaylyk
No, I didn't read it.
Would you please tell me where I can find this book?

Re: Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Probably

books.pharo.org

http://files.pharo.org/books/spec-tutorial/

> On 19 Feb 2017, at 16:59, chrismihaylyk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> No, I didn't read it.
> Would you please tell me where I can find this book?

Re: Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window

chrismihaylyk
Thank you!

Probably

books.pharo.org

http://files.pharo.org/books/spec-tutorial/

> On 19 Feb 2017, at 16:59, chrismihaylyk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> No, I didn't read it.
> Would you please tell me where I can find this book?

http://forum.world.st/Adding-TextModel-widgets-dynamically-into-window-tp4934945p4934960.html
To unsubscribe from Adding TextModel widgets dynamically into window, click here.
NAML