Adding a CommandLineArgument>>#options: aName do: aBlock?

1 message Options

Adding a CommandLineArgument>>#options: aName do: aBlock?

Holger Freyther
Hi,

I want to implement something like -vvvv[1] but currently the optionAt variants will pick the first option only. Would there be general interest in an implementation that allows to iterate through all variants?

Would an above >>#do: like approach be preferred or to return a list of options? With >>#ifAbsent: or not? Enjoy the PharoDays and I wish traveling would have allowed me to attend.

holger

[1] Count the number of occurrences for -v. In fact I want something like the below to add two hosts to a list

        --add-host=mongodb://one:port --add-host=mongodb://two:port