Adding a page to aidaweb.si

Rob Rothwell
I was trying to document the recent explanation of url's, but can't figure out how to add a new page to the site for it.  When I go to "pages" and "edit", it keeps taking me back to the programmers guide page in edit mode.

My plan was to add a new page and hyperlink "Url links" to that page.

Other than that, I think I am going to have to learn some Slovenian to use the editor!

Rob

Re: Adding a page to aidaweb.si

Janko Mivšek
Hi Rob,

You can add page the wiki way, simply by adding new page title into
square brackets:

        [My new page title]

If you like to direct Url for that page you do for example:

        [My new page title>page-title]

And if you'd like to introduce hierarchy in url:

        [My new page title>news/title]

This later will then have url http://localhost:8888/news/title.html

Simply isn't it :)

Janko

Rob Rothwell wrote:

> I was trying to document the recent explanation of url's, but can't
> figure out how to add a new page to the site for it.  When I go to
> "pages" and "edit", it keeps taking me back to the programmers guide
> page in edit mode.
>
> My plan was to add a new page and hyperlink "Url links" to that page.
>
> Other than that, I think I am going to have to learn some Slovenian to
> use the editor!
>
> Rob

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Adding a page to aidaweb.si

Rob Rothwell
Thank you!  I could still program in Assembly if I needed to, but I am WAY behind the times!

I will definitely try this out and hopefully get started!

Rob

P.S.  You sure have been busy, and the Scribo/Pier debate is generating a lot of onlookers!