Adding hudson links from pharo webpage?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Now that hudson seems to be working fine, I think it is a good moment to link hudson links from the pharo website.

cheers

mariano

Re: Adding hudson links from pharo webpage?

Tudor Girba
Currently, the link is here:
http://pharo-project.org/community

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: Adding hudson links from pharo webpage?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
I would not have thought to put it there, but it's a good idea.  I think there should also be a link on the download section??

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would not have thought to put it there, but it's a good idea.  I think there should also be a link on the download section??

Exactly.  THis is why I didn't even check in Community.
It would have a section under download or something like this.

Cheers

Mariano