Adding me in the team

Damien Cassou
Hi,

I have a fix for ConfigurationOfGrease (attached). Could somebody
please upload it to Smalltalkhub or add me in the team?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

ConfigurationOfGrease-DamienCassou.197.mcz (48K) Download Attachment

Re: Adding me in the team

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Damien,

I added you to the team. Sorry for the delay.

Paul

On 08/06/2013 09:00 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a fix for ConfigurationOfGrease (attached). Could somebody
> please upload it to Smalltalkhub or add me in the team?
>
> Thank you

Re: Adding me in the team

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I added you to the team. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you Paul