Adding our local hackerspace to Pharo Teachers page

Adding our local hackerspace to Pharo Teachers page

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi :-),

We're teaching/learning Pharo in a consistent fashion in our local
hackerspace, HackBo in Bogotá, Colombia. Could you please add this line
to the Pharo Teachers page:

HackBo, Hackerspace en Bogotá, Colombia. http://hackbo.co/

Thanks,

Offray

Re: Adding our local hackerspace to Pharo Teachers page

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

Bump!... Anyone?

Offray

On 24/12/16 13:11, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

> Hi :-),
>
> We're teaching/learning Pharo in a consistent fashion in our local
> hackerspace, HackBo in Bogotá, Colombia. Could you please add this
> line to the Pharo Teachers page:
>
> HackBo, Hackerspace en Bogotá, Colombia. http://hackbo.co/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Offray

Re: Adding our local hackerspace to Pharo Teachers page

Marcus Denker-4
Hi, I added it to