Adding poolDictionaries for a single method

1 message Options

Adding poolDictionaries for a single method

Louis LaBrunda
Hi,

I'm extending #AbtAppBldrView, some of the methods require things that are defined in poolDictionaries that are not defined with the class.  I can do things like:

CldtConstants::Tab

but that is a bit of a pain.  Is there is a way to declare the use of a pool dictionary for a given method?  I have used something like:

EtWindow defaultEvaluationPools: ((EtWindow defaultEvaluationPools asSet add: #CldtConstants) asArray).

to temporarily add a pool dictionary for use in a workspace but it doesn't work for methods.

If there is a way, is it even a good idea?  It might make looking at the code harder and not easier.

Lou