Additional Italian Quick Guides

Harness, Kathleen
Hi,
Stephen Trofinoff translated twelve more of the Quick Guides for the current version. See the attachment for the list. He did not translate these two: Object Catalog: Polygon and Menu: Grid Snap to Grid.
Please tell me how to add the finished ones to the Etoys Source. Or, I can send someone a zip file if that is best.
Kathleen

Additional Italian Quick Guides.png (42K) Download Attachment

Re: Additional Italian Quick Guides

Karl Ramberg
Hi¨
Could you add projects to this issue