Addons section on the website

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I'm thinking how to better present all Aida "addons", like components
(AidaCharts), Scribo scriblets, Scribo itself, Scribo plugins etc etc.

I would add a new tab on our website after download tab. A whole
subsection would be like FireFox addons one.

How to name that tab, Addons for all above is ok? Also, any other idea
how to proceed here?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Addons section on the website

Giuseppe
Addons sounds good for me...

Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm thinking how to better present all Aida "addons", like components
> (AidaCharts), Scribo scriblets, Scribo itself, Scribo plugins etc etc.
>
> I would add a new tab on our website after download tab. A whole
> subsection would be like FireFox addons one.
>
> How to name that tab, Addons for all above is ok? Also, any other idea
> how to proceed here?
>
> Best regards
> Janko

Re: Addons section on the website

Herbert König
Hi Janko,

JM> I'm thinking how to better present all Aida "addons", like components
JM> (AidaCharts), Scribo scriblets, Scribo itself, Scribo plugins etc etc.

JM> I would add a new tab on our website after download tab. A whole
JM> subsection would be like FireFox addons one.

JM> How to name that tab, Addons for all above is ok? Also, any other idea
JM> how to proceed here?

addons sounds ok but extensions also would fit.

If we'd want to stress how well these are integrated in Aida, then
addins might be a name.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]