AdvancedFindDialog layout

1 message Options

AdvancedFindDialog layout

Louis Sumberg-2
Some of the AdvancedFindDialog's components could use some layout
fixing, especially for those people using a Windows Classic theme.  See
attached pics - I don't think this has been reported.

On the way to gathering pics, I changed Windows Display settings and got
a walkback where I had to shut down an IdeaSpace and browser.  The
problem seems to be only when changing from XP to Classic theme (not
vice versa) and I think it affects open shellviews that have
SlidingCardTrays or TabViewXPs (see below partial stack listings).

And Arial is a fine default font - as it happens, I use Arial 9 pt :)

-- Louis

4:08:34 AM, Friday, May 27, 2005: 'Unspecified error (16r4005:
Unspecified error)'
ThemeLibrary(ExternalLibrary)>>invalidCall
ThemeLibrary>>drawThemeBackground:hdc:iPartId:iStateId:pRect:pClipRect:
SlidingCardTray>>paintThemedBackgroundOn:
SlidingCardTray>>paintThemedOn:
SlidingCardTray>>onPaintRequired:

4:11:37 AM, Friday, May 27, 2005: 'Unspecified error (16r4005:
Unspecified error)'
ThemeLibrary(ExternalLibrary)>>invalidCall
ThemeLibrary>>drawThemeBackground:hdc:iPartId:iStateId:pRect:pClipRect:
TabViewXP>>paintThemedBackgroundOn:in:
TabViewXP>>onPaintRequired:

FindDlg, Windows Classic.png (12K) Download Attachment
FindDlg, Windows XP.png (18K) Download Attachment