Aida/Web 6.0 on Dolphin now available

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I just put a 6.0 Dolphin port done by Bruno on our website:

        http://www.aidaweb.si/download.html

Please try it and report any isntall problems. Specially, do we need to
install Swazoo (and Sport) first too?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Aida/Web 6.0 on Dolphin now available

BrunoBB
Janko,

You are right I will send my Swazoo and Sport packages.

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Aida/Web 6.0 on Dolphin now available

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

I just republish aida-6.0-dolphin.zip to include Swazoo too. By loading
just AIDA Dolphin.pac Swazoo and Sport are loaded as prerequisites, right?

It would be nice for someone to check installation directly from the
website http://www.aidaweb.si/download.html , I currently don't have
Dolphin on hand.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Aida/Web 6.0 on Dolphin now available

BrunoBB
Janko,

Ok, I will do it in the following days.

Regards,