Aida/Web Tutorial (Spanish version) updated

Aida/Web Tutorial (Spanish version) updated

Giuseppe
Hi all,

I had troubles with code coloring in the tutorial I translated on my blog.

Today, I updated and now, the code displayed looks a little more clear.

http://www.lordzealon.com/articulos-tutoriales/aidaweb-tutorial/

Cheers.

Re: Aida/Web Tutorial (Spanish version) updated

Janko Mivšek
Hi Giuseppe,

Your tutorial looks nicer indeed. Maybe just indent a bit those add:
lines in book := ADemoAddressBook new. book direcciones ... Also some
other methdods are not idented as well, for consistence and better view
it should be all.

And yes, thanks again!

Janko

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had troubles with code coloring in the tutorial I translated on my blog.
>
> Today, I updated and now, the code displayed looks a little more clear.
>
> http://www.lordzealon.com/articulos-tutoriales/aidaweb-tutorial/
>
> Cheers.

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web