Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations podcast nr.110

Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations podcast nr.110

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Here it is, a discussion about Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations
110, with James Roberson, Michael Lucas-Smith and me:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3403684108

Please be patient listening my English, otherwise I think we had a nice
discussion and also, this really means that a word about Aida is
spreading, a lot because we deliver, which was also noted in the
podcast. So let we keep delivering!

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations podcast nr.110

Nicholas Moore
Good podcast, Janko, both informative and excellent positioning for Aida.

Nicholas

Janko Mivšek wrote:
Dear all,

Here it is, a discussion about Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations
110, with James Roberson, Michael Lucas-Smith and me:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3403684108

Please be patient listening my English, otherwise I think we had a nice
discussion and also, this really means that a word about Aida is
spreading, a lot because we deliver, which was also noted in the
podcast. So let we keep delivering!

Janko

--
NJM TSR-i

Nicholas J Moore
Limoges
France

Nicholas Moore wrote:

> Good podcast, Janko, both informative and excellent positioning for Aida.

Thanks for encouraging words! Agree, I hope will be a bit more known in
Smalltalk community if not even broader with podcasts like this.

Funny is how much noise you need to generate to be known even inside
your own community. But you need to develop too, not to mention that not
everyone is good for both developing and making noise. Not enough time
for both.

However your work is worthless if no one knows it. That's why I'd like
to ask you guys to help me here and promote Aida whenever and wherever
you can, in blogs, mailing lists, IRC, elsewhere. That way we will
together make us more known around. Because we deserve that!

Janko

> Nicholas
>

> Janko Mivšek wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Here it is, a discussion about Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations
>> 110, with James Roberson, Michael Lucas-Smith and me:
>>
>> http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3403684108
>>
>> Please be patient listening my English, otherwise I think we had a nice
>> discussion and also, this really means that a word about Aida is
>> spreading, a lot because we deliver, which was also noted in the
>> podcast. So let we keep delivering!
>>
>> Janko
>>

> --
>
> *Nicholas J Moore*
> *Limoges
> France*

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations podcast nr.110

Hans N Beck-2

Am 10.11.2008 um 23:24 schrieb Nicholas Moore:

Good podcast, Janko, both informative and excellent positioning for Aida.

+1 from me. History and comparision to Seaside was very interesting.

Regards

Hans

Nicholas