Aida and Web technology news on Twitter

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I started to twit about interesting web technology news, blogs, articles
and projects on our already open Twitter account aidaweb :

        @aidaweb
        http://twitter.com/aidaweb

Also, please use hash #aidaweb when refering to Aida in your tweets.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Aida and Web technology news on Twitter

Herbert König
Hi Janko,

JM> I started to twit about interesting web technology news, blogs, articles
JM> and projects on our already open Twitter account aidaweb :

good idea! And feed this to aidaweb.si. Example at the bottom of
www.periodicvideos.com. Except that I'd like to scroll back about 100
tweets.

Then tweet that.

Then post a howto on aidaweb.si.

Then tweet that :-))

Then frequently find a reason to mention seaside in your tweets so
some of the searches for seaside will end up on aidaweb.si.

I don't like this but I think this is a way to gain popularity.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]