Aida in Pharo 1.1

1 message Options

Aida in Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. I was trying the welcome workspace of Pharo 1.1 in order to install Magma but it fails. I am evaluating:

 Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
   load.

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) project version: '6.0') load.

The error was a Sintax Error in

SwazooServerTest >> testAccessingSite

I attach screenshot. It seems the problem with the underscore as they are not allowed anymore as asiggment in Pharo 1.1. In order to appear in Pharo welcome workpsace this should be working.

If someone makes the changes and updates de configuration please let me know (sorry but I don't have time to do it myself). Otherwise, I will have to remove it from Pharo 1.1 workspace as it doesn't work and makes confusion.

Thanks

Mariano

Screen shot 2010-06-13 at 9.40.28 PM.png (62K) Download Attachment