Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Nadja prepared a second round of logo proposals and you are invited to
look and comment them: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html.

I have a good feeling that now are close to the final logo. Specially
the first logo was immediately my favorite. Actually all designs with
linden leaf are nice looking. Let we once have a leaf for a symbol
instead of those O'Reily animals ;)

Interesting designs are also those with stylistic A, while these with a
bird (raven?) are a bit too unfriendly for my taste. probably because of
recalling a raven and its meaning.

What do you think about?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Aida logo proposals - second round

Dirk Verleysen-2
What about the first one with the colors ot the swazoo logo ?

Janko Mivšek schreef:
Dear all,

Nadja prepared a second round of logo proposals and you are invited to
look and comment them: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html.

I have a good feeling that now are close to the final logo. Specially
the first logo was immediately my favorite. Actually all designs with
linden leaf are nice looking. Let we once have a leaf for a symbol
instead of those O'Reily animals ;)

Interesting designs are also those with stylistic A, while these with a
bird (raven?) are a bit too unfriendly for my taste. probably because of
recalling a raven and its meaning.

What do you think about?

Janko

--

Dirk Verleysen

[verleysen.net]
Rijgerstraat 58 · 9310 Moorsel · Belgium
Phone +32 53 21 15 10 · Mobile +32 477 26 09 93

http://www.verleysen.net

dirk.vcf (344 bytes) Download Attachment

Dirk Verleysen wrote:
> What about the first one with the colors ot the swazoo logo ?

I think that Aida logo shouldn't be too similar to Swazoo one, because
those two projects don't have the same origin. I'm also trying to
convince Seasiders to adopt Swazoo as preferred choice. Too close logos
therefore won't be a good idea and would send a wrong signal, IMHO.

But for footer of your websites the same color would be just perfect, I
know ;)

Janko

> Janko Mivšek schreef:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Nadja prepared a second round of logo proposals and you are invited to
>> look and comment them: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html.
>>
>> I have a good feeling that now are close to the final logo. Specially
>> the first logo was immediately my favorite. Actually all designs with
>> linden leaf are nice looking. Let we once have a leaf for a symbol
>> instead of those O'Reily animals ;)
>>
>> Interesting designs are also those with stylistic A, while these with a
>> bird (raven?) are a bit too unfriendly for my taste. probably because of
>> recalling a raven and its meaning.
>>
>> What do you think about?
>>
>> Janko
>>

> --
>
> Dirk Verleysen
>
> *[verleysen.net]
> *Rijgerstraat 58 · 9310 Moorsel · Belgium
> Phone +32 53 21 15 10 · Mobile +32 477 26 09 93
> http://www.verleysen.net <http://www.verleysen.net/>

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Aida logo proposals - second round

Nicholas Moore
The first one is my favourite too. I like the way the leaf shape is suggested by the veins plus it is a nice colour.

Nicholas

Janko Mivšek wrote:
Dear all,

Nadja prepared a second round of logo proposals and you are invited to
look and comment them: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html.

I have a good feeling that now are close to the final logo. Specially
the first logo was immediately my favorite. Actually all designs with
linden leaf are nice looking. Let we once have a leaf for a symbol
instead of those O'Reily animals ;)

Interesting designs are also those with stylistic A, while these with a
bird (raven?) are a bit too unfriendly for my taste. probably because of
recalling a raven and its meaning.

What do you think about?

Janko

--
NJM TSR-i

Nicholas J Moore

Re: Aida logo proposals - second round

giorgiof
Hi, Janko,

First of all, thanks for the nice work done to Nadja.
I like top left, middle in second row (the leaf in middle)  and rightmost on bottom row (below the swazoo one)

ciao
Giorgio