Aida team on StHub, please register as members

Aida team on StHub, please register as members

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

I just opened an Aida team on SmalltalkHub, where all Aida related
projects and team members are listed:

        http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida

Now I'd like to invite you to become members of our team. Register first
on a SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com then start following Aida
project: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~mivsek/Aida. All who will follow
Aida today, I'll add automatically as a member of your team.

Everyone is welcome, even if you contribute only some comment  on our
mailing list!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Aida team on StHub, please register as members

Nicolas Petton

I'm in ;)

Nico

Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just opened an Aida team on SmalltalkHub, where all Aida related
> projects and team members are listed:
>
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida
>
> Now I'd like to invite you to become members of our team. Register first
> on a SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com then start following Aida
> project: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~mivsek/Aida. All who will follow
> Aida today, I'll add automatically as a member of your team.
>
> Everyone is welcome, even if you contribute only some comment  on our
> mailing list!
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Mivšek
> Aida/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Aida team on StHub, please register as members

Nicolas Petton

Janko, There's no Aida related project yet in the Aida team.
Maybe the first thing to do would be to add Aida itself first.

Nico

Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just opened an Aida team on SmalltalkHub, where all Aida related
> projects and team members are listed:
>
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida
>
> Now I'd like to invite you to become members of our team. Register first
> on a SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com then start following Aida
> project: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~mivsek/Aida. All who will follow
> Aida today, I'll add automatically as a member of your team.
>
> Everyone is welcome, even if you contribute only some comment  on our
> mailing list!
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Mivšek
> Aida/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Dne 16. 01. 2013 14:02, piše Nicolas Petton:

> I'm in ;)

And added to the team :)

> Nico
>
> Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I just opened an Aida team on SmalltalkHub, where all Aida related
>> projects and team members are listed:
>>
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida
>>
>> Now I'd like to invite you to become members of our team. Register first
>> on a SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com then start following Aida
>> project: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~mivsek/Aida. All who will follow
>> Aida today, I'll add automatically as a member of your team.
>>
>> Everyone is welcome, even if you contribute only some comment  on our
>> mailing list!
>>
>> Best regards
>> Janko
>>

>> --
>> Janko Mivšek
>> Aida/Web
>> Smalltalk Web Application Server
>> http://www.aidaweb.si

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Aida team on StHub, please register as members

bobcalco
I'm in and watching. :)

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dne 16. 01. 2013 14:02, piše Nicolas Petton:

> I'm in ;)

And added to the team :)

> Nico
>
> Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I just opened an Aida team on SmalltalkHub, where all Aida related
>> projects and team members are listed:
>>
>>      http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida
>>
>> Now I'd like to invite you to become members of our team. Register first
>> on a SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com then start following Aida
>> project: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~mivsek/Aida. All who will follow
>> Aida today, I'll add automatically as a member of your team.
>>
>> Everyone is welcome, even if you contribute only some comment  on our
>> mailing list!
>>
>> Best regards
>> Janko
>>

>> --