AidaBrowser, help needed

Janko Mivšek
Hi,

Has anyone a little time to help me developing this web browser of
Squeak code?

Currently a CSS design is on the way, then different views on the code,
then better search, look into the packages directly from Monticelo
repositories, etc etc. Very interesting project, indeed!

One of ideas is also to help document writers to write docs easier.

Its repository is here: http://www.squeaksource.com/AidaBrowser.html

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: AidaBrowser, help needed

Janko Mivšek
FYI: A call for help on this project is on Sqeak-dev list too.

Janko