AidaWeb javascript console errors

1 message Options

AidaWeb javascript console errors

Tim M
Thought I would put this in another thread - but in trying to work out
why I can't Aida to show up in my browsers, I notice there are a number
of errors in the JavaScript console in firefox.

Quite a few unknown attributes in the css defnitions (e.g. font-color).

There are also some to do with the cssPrint methods.

And finally there is one in javascript.js to do with the hide funtion:

  hide: function() {
    for (var i = 0; i < arguments.length; i++) {
      var element = $(arguments[i]);
      element.style.display = 'none';
    }
  },

It flags the element.style.display as "element has no properties".

Tim