Aio Plugin error

Demian Schkolnik
Hi all!
I get this strange error when executing some tests. What is it? I think It has something to do with OSProcess. I will be happy to give more information if needed.
Thanks!

Re: Aio Plugin error

philippeback

You need the aio vm plugin.

But OSProcess works without.

Should be with the new vms.

Phil

Le 1 mai 2015 23:54, "Demian Schkolnik" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi all!
I get this strange error when executing some tests. What is it? I think It has something to do with OSProcess. I will be happy to give more information if needed.
Thanks!

Re: Aio Plugin error

drush66

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Demian Schkolnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!
I get this strange error when executing some tests. What is it? I think It has something to do with OSProcess. I will be happy to give more information if needed.
Thanks!

It tells you that you do not have AIO plugin

davorin rusevljan

davorin rusevljan