AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

EstebanLM
Hi,

I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.

Aio tests in OSProcess are green, but some other fails, and I don't know the reason.
Also, Zodiac tests are all green, but I think there are things missing.

Can you test and provide feedback?

link:
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Cog-VM/Architecture=32,OS=mac/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Cog-mac.zip

Thanks,
Esteban

Re: AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.
Thanks, Esteban!!! This is so cool :) No more injecting a working copy of ssl into all my vms... Your hard work is really, really appreciated. In the Smalltalk tradition, I will buy you a beer next conference, lol!

EstebanLM wrote
Can you test and provide feedback?
Abso-freakin-lutely (I don't know if that translates from American, but it's a very big "yes")

Sean
Cheers,
Sean