Albatross on squeak 3.10.2

Mariano Abel Coca
Hi all,

I'm trying to load Albatross on Squeak 3.10.2 with seaside 3.0 installed, but I have a problem with a missing class (WAEntryPoint). I suppose it's because the Albatross version I'm trying to load (the latest on squeak source) is tested with Seaside 2.8.

Has someone loaded Albatross with Seaside 3? If so, could you tell me a hint or two with that?

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.