Albatross: problem with session subclass

1 message Options

Albatross: problem with session subclass

JonnyCundall
Hi

I am attempting to use Albatross for the first time, running seaside 2.8 on a squeak 3.10 dev image. I have run the functional tests, which ran fine, but when I attempt to test my own application, I immediately get MessageNotUnderstood: WASession>>auditor in the browser window. This is because my application uses a subclass of WASession, which implements the auditor message. When I try to test it in albatross clearly it is wrongly using WASession instead. I can't yet find where I should tell albatross to use my subclass to correct this.

Any ideas?

Jonny