Alien and multi-threading

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi,

Is there any possibility for multi-threading with Alien?

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: Alien and multi-threading

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Noury,

    likely there will be, as I'm currently working on threading Cog for callouts, callbacks et al.  But currently I believe there is no multi-threading of Alien.

best,
Eliot

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any possibility for multi-threading with Alien?

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: Alien and multi-threading

Mariano Martinez Peck

2010/9/12 Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]>
Hi Noury,

    likely there will be, as I'm currently working on threading Cog for callouts, callbacks et al.  But currently I believe there is no multi-threading of Alien.

Wasen't that the work of the GSoC project?