All debugger variables are now quoted

Michael Roberts-2
In a recent image all debugger stack variables are now quoted. e.g 'nil'.

I think the fix to issue 987 perhaps had an unintended side-effect but
we will need to check.

If we confirm it's this one we can reopen it, or make a new one.

thanks,
Mike

Re: All debugger variables are now quoted

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok we should check that.
This week I will run a conference and got some house problems so my
time will be counted.

Stef

On Oct 10, 2009, at 5:21 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> In a recent image all debugger stack variables are now quoted. e.g
> 'nil'.
>
> I think the fix to issue 987 perhaps had an unintended side-effect but
> we will need to check.
>
> If we confirm it's this one we can reopen it, or make a new one.
>
> thanks,
> Mike

Re: All debugger variables are now quoted

Marcus Denker-3

On 10.10.2009, at 17:21, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Ok we should check that.
> This week I will run a conference and got some house problems so my
> time will be counted.
>
> Stef
>
> On Oct 10, 2009, at 5:21 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:
>
>> In a recent image all debugger stack variables are now quoted. e.g
>> 'nil'.
>>
>> I think the fix to issue 987 perhaps had an unintended side-effect
>> but
>> we will need to check.
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=987
>>
>> If we confirm it's this one we can reopen it, or make a new one.

I opened the bug-report again.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile