All references to an instance var

Fernando Rodríguez
Hi,

How can I browse for all the referecnes to an instance variable inside
a given class? O:-)

Thanks

Re: All references to an instance var

Ian Bartholomew-19
Fernando,

> How can I browse for all the referecnes to an instance variable inside
> a given class? O:-)

In the Class and System browsers there is a view that has three tabs at the
bottom - "Categories", "Protocols" and "Variables".  Select the "Variables"
tab and then choose the variable you are interested in.  The methods list
will be restricted to methods that reference that variable.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.