All tests passed using the git head

Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

All tests passed using the git head

Brian E. Lavender
I cloned the source from the Git repository and it compiles and tests
pass. This is on Fedora 30, 64bit.

well, 133 tests passed as expected and two were skipped, DBD-MySQL and
DBD-Postgresql.

I am pretty stoked.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture

_______________________________________________
help-smalltalk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-smalltalk

testsuite.log.gz (4K) Download Attachment
signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: All tests passed using the git head

Holger Freyther


> On 26. May 2019, at 05:50, Brian E. Lavender <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I cloned the source from the Git repository and it compiles and tests
> pass. This is on Fedora 30, 64bit.

This is the latest stable release (3.2.9) vs. master. I will probably make
a quick 3.2.10 release for distributions. And probably release 3.3 with
the known VisualGST issues.


holger


>
> well, 133 tests passed as expected and two were skipped, DBD-MySQL and
> DBD-Postgresql.
>
> I am pretty stoked.
>
> brian
> --
> Brian Lavender
> http://www.brie.com/brian/
>
> "There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
> make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
> way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
>
> Professor C. A. R. Hoare
> The 1980 Turing award lecture
> <testsuite.log.gz>_______________________________________________
> help-smalltalk mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-smalltalk


_______________________________________________
help-smalltalk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-smalltalk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: All tests passed using the git head

Brian E. Lavender
That sounds great!


On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 01:27:13PM +0800, Holger Freyther wrote:

>
>
> > On 26. May 2019, at 05:50, Brian E. Lavender <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I cloned the source from the Git repository and it compiles and tests
> > pass. This is on Fedora 30, 64bit.
>
> This is the latest stable release (3.2.9) vs. master. I will probably make
> a quick 3.2.10 release for distributions. And probably release 3.3 with
> the known VisualGST issues.
>
>
> holger
>
>
> >
> > well, 133 tests passed as expected and two were skipped, DBD-MySQL and
> > DBD-Postgresql.
> >
> > I am pretty stoked.
> >
> > brian
> > --
> > Brian Lavender
> > http://www.brie.com/brian/
> >
> > "There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
> > make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
> > way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
> >
> > Professor C. A. R. Hoare
> > The 1980 Turing award lecture
> > <testsuite.log.gz>_______________________________________________
> > help-smalltalk mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-smalltalk
>
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture

_______________________________________________
help-smalltalk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-smalltalk

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment