(Almost :) easy way to help pharocasts

1 message Options

(Almost :) easy way to help pharocasts

laurent laffont
Hi,

Pharo is moving fast and some screencasts become obsolete (deprecated methods, updated packages, ...) or need subtitles. You can:
- test that screencasts work in Pharo 1.1
- provide new screencasts based on Pharo collaboractive book, Pharo by example or Seaside book.
- give feedback.
- I use Linux, I'm still looking for screencasts on how to build squeakvm on Windows and OSX.

Another easy way to help if you don't have time but money :) is to click the donate button as I'm looking at buying a new laptop with bigger screen, so I can provide screencasts with higher resolution.