Alternative Linux VM link is not closure support

Alternative Linux VM link is not closure support

Mariano Martinez Peck
If you follow the link of "alternative" for Linux, you will get the link http://squeakvm.org/unix/
squeak-vm_3.10-5_i386.deb seems not to have the closure enables and you get the error:

This interpreter (vers. 6502) cannot read image file (vers. 6504).

This is confusing for new people. We should remove that link or put the same as the first one (exupery).

cheers,

Mariano

Re: Alternative Linux VM link is not closure support

Damien Cassou
2009/7/6 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> If you follow the link of "alternative" for Linux, you will get the link
> http://squeakvm.org/unix/
> squeak-vm_3.10-5_i386.deb seems not to have the closure enables and you get
> the error:
>
> This interpreter (vers. 6502) cannot read image file (vers. 6504).
>
> This is confusing for new people. We should remove that link or put the same
> as the first one (exupery).

Done. Thank you

--
Damien Cassou