Altitude web framework presentation - Vancouver, BC

Altitude web framework presentation - Vancouver, BC

fstephany
Hey Smalltalkers,

The Vancouver Smalltalk developer group is meeting again. This time,
Colin Putney will show us his new open source web framework: Altitude.

http://forum.world.st/ANN-Altitude-td4640421.html

The location of the event is still to be announced. Please email me if
you/your company can/want to host the event. If nobody comes with a
better suggestion, we can gather at the same place than last time (The
Office — Cordova at Cambie, Gastown).

The presentation will take place between 6th and 11th August 2012.
Please answer the Doodle: http://www.doodle.com/uvif5cuuh9kmtf8y

If possible, RSVP on the Meetup group, that will help me to organize:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/events/74847972/

As usual, all Smalltalk levels are welcome ;)

Cheers,
Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225

Re: Altitude web framework presentation - Vancouver, BC

fstephany
Ok, everything has been sorted out:

* What:
Altitude: a Smalltalk Web Framework based on Xtreams by Colin Putney

* When:
Tuesday 7th August 2012, 6.15pm (the presentation will start at 6.15 —
please try to be there at 6pm).

* Where:
The Office Vancouver - Suite 320
309 Cordova Street
Gastown - Vancouver, BC

As usual, if you're in the Vancouver area you can join the Meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group

Hope to see you there,

Cheers,
Francois