Amazon Machine Images for Pharo Seaside

vinref
Hi

Can anyone point me to the latest AMI(s) for Pharo Seaside? The ones built by J van Sandt and N Ager don't seem to exist anymore, at least in the region I am in (Asia Pacific/Sydney).

Failing that, what about Pharo-specific instructions? Or hints. The instructions for, say Python and PHP seem straightforward enough, but are there Pharo-specific stuff I have to watch out for?

I have free Amazon hosting for $A500, so yes, it has to be Amazon.

Thanks, Vince

Re: Amazon Machine Images for Pharo Seaside

jtuchel
Am 28.10.13 09:04, schrieb Vince Refiti:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone point me to the latest AMI(s) for Pharo Seaside? The ones
> built by J van Sandt and N Ager don't seem to exist anymore, at least
> in the region I am in (Asia Pacific/Sydney).
>
> Failing that, what about Pharo-specific instructions? Or hints. The
> instructions for, say Python and PHP seem straightforward enough, but
> are there Pharo-specific stuff I have to watch out for?
>
> I have free Amazon hosting for $A500, so yes, it has to be Amazon.
>
> Thanks, Vince

Hi

James Foster from GemTalk gave an impressive presentation on how to use
cloudfoundry to get Pharo/Seaside up and running on an Amazon EC2
instance at this year's ESUG. He also has some blog posts on the topic
here: http://programminggems.wordpress.com

HTH

Joachim