Amazon drive API's for Pharo ?

cedreek
Hi all,

I’ve just seen that the unlimited offer that Amazon proposes for its drive is now available in France. !!
It’s 70€/year so quite cheap…

Do people know if there are pharo packages to uses its RESTful API ?
https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/experience/cloud-drive/content/restful-api

TIA (I’ll investigate deeper shortly),

Cédrik

Re: Amazon drive API's for Pharo ?

Paul DeBruicker
There is this https://github.com/newapplesho/aws-sdk-smalltalk

I've been (slowly) working on adding the streaming-encrypted-upload-to-S3 code which I could publish soonish (this weekend?) in a fork if you want to take a look at it.

Cédrick Béler wrote
Hi all,

I’ve just seen that the unlimited offer that Amazon proposes for its drive is now available in France. !!
It’s 70€/year so quite cheap…

Do people know if there are pharo packages to uses its RESTful API ?
https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/experience/cloud-drive/content/restful-api

TIA (I’ll investigate deeper shortly),

Cédrik

Re: Amazon drive API's for Pharo ?

stepharo
Paul this is great now did you contact umasawa or sho ? because may be
they are interested to

get improvement for their lib.