Amber 0.12.2 released!

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

We are pleased to announce the second minor release of Amber 0.12!
This release fixes some issues, especially one related to bower[1] and
includes some API changes as listed below:

* Collection >> contains: is deprecated in favor of anySatisfy:
+ Announcer
  + >>on:doOnce:
+ String
  + >>uriEncoded
  + >>uriDecoded
  + >>uriComponentEncoded
  + >>uriComponentDecoded
+ Collection
  + >>removeAll
  + >>ifEmpty:ifNotEmpty:
  + >>ifNotEmpty:ifEmpty:
  + >>anyOne
  + >>noneSatisfy:
  + >>anySatisfy:
  + >>allSatisfy:

[1](https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/pull/717)

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Amber 0.12.2 released!

sebastianconcept
super cool!

beware Amber! I'll stress your objects muahaha!

On Dec 3, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are pleased to announce the second minor release of Amber 0.12!
> This release fixes some issues, especially one related to bower[1] and
> includes some API changes as listed below:
>
> * Collection >> contains: is deprecated in favor of anySatisfy:
> + Announcer
>  + >>on:doOnce:
> + String
>  + >>uriEncoded
>  + >>uriDecoded
>  + >>uriComponentEncoded
>  + >>uriComponentDecoded
> + Collection
>  + >>removeAll
>  + >>ifEmpty:ifNotEmpty:
>  + >>ifNotEmpty:ifEmpty:
>  + >>anyOne
>  + >>noneSatisfy:
>  + >>anySatisfy:
>  + >>allSatisfy:
>
> [1](https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/pull/717)
>
> Cheers,
> Nico

Re: Amber 0.12.2 released!

Nicolas Petton
Stress it, stress it :)

Nico

sebastian writes:

> super cool!
>
> beware Amber! I'll stress your objects muahaha!
>

> On Dec 3, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the second minor release of Amber 0.12!
>> This release fixes some issues, especially one related to bower[1] and
>> includes some API changes as listed below:
>>
>> * Collection >> contains: is deprecated in favor of anySatisfy:
>> + Announcer
>>  + >>on:doOnce:
>> + String
>>  + >>uriEncoded