Amber CouchApp framework

Rahul Gandhi
Hi all!
I'm Rahul Gandhi, I'm a 3rd year Information Technology engineering student at G.G.S.I.P. Unniversity in New Delhi, India.
 Currently I'm a web developer but I have developed so many web based apps for BlackBerry and Nokia Platform  which utilizes Html5, JavaScript and CSS3 to fullest.:)
What else? I have some experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, XML, CSS, JSON, MYSQL.
But in any case I'm a curious person and I like learning new stuff :)

So I'm eager to do some fun stuff with my dear Smalltalk, and I am particularly interested in working with the HTML applications :)
I have completed my profile on GSOC page, but I wanted to introduce myself here too :D

Well, I think that's it for now.

Cheers!

Re: Amber CouchApp framework

sebastianconcept
welcome Rahul !

lets rock!!!

sebastian

o/

On 13/04/2013, at 10:50, Rahul Gandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all!
I'm Rahul Gandhi, I'm a 3rd year Information Technology engineering student at G.G.S.I.P. Unniversity in New Delhi, India.
 Currently I'm a web developer but I have developed so many web based apps for BlackBerry and Nokia Platform  which utilizes Html5, JavaScript and CSS3 to fullest.:)
What else? I have some experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, XML, CSS, JSON, MYSQL.
But in any case I'm a curious person and I like learning new stuff :)

So I'm eager to do some fun stuff with my dear Smalltalk, and I am particularly interested in working with the HTML applications :)
I have completed my profile on GSOC page, but I wanted to introduce myself here too :D

Well, I think that's it for now.

Cheers!

Re: Amber CouchApp framework

Manfred Kröhnert
Hello Rahul,

thank you for your introduction and welcome to the world of Amber :-)
I wish you good luck with your project.

Best,
Manfred

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Rahul Gandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!
I'm Rahul Gandhi, I'm a 3rd year Information Technology engineering student at G.G.S.I.P. Unniversity in New Delhi, India.
 Currently I'm a web developer but I have developed so many web based apps for BlackBerry and Nokia Platform  which utilizes Html5, JavaScript and CSS3 to fullest.:)
What else? I have some experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, XML, CSS, JSON, MYSQL.
But in any case I'm a curious person and I like learning new stuff :)

So I'm eager to do some fun stuff with my dear Smalltalk, and I am particularly interested in working with the HTML applications :)
I have completed my profile on GSOC page, but I wanted to introduce myself here too :D

Well, I think that's it for now.

Cheers!

Re: Amber CouchApp framework

Rahul Gandhi
Thank you Sir

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 20:08:27 UTC+5:30, Sebastian Sastre wrote:
welcome Rahul !

lets rock!!!

sebastian

o/