Amber-IDE starter. Still relevant? How to use with 0.13.1 ?

Amber-IDE starter. Still relevant? How to use with 0.13.1 ?

philippeback
I had a look at https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-ide-starter

But after installing the bower thing, and adding a require entry, how do I get this to work?

I get an error in the browser devtools.

Phil

Re: Amber-IDE starter. Still relevant? How to use with 0.13.1 ?

Herby Vojčík
This is a library to be used within a project, though it has index.html there that shows the functionality.

So to just try it, clone it, BPM install, bower install, amber config, amber serve and go.

To install it into project, run bower install amber-ide-starter --save-dev in a project, run amber devel to regenerate config, include the loading snippet from README into index.html and see it open itself after amber loads while in development, and just fail it load while in production.

phil@highoctane.benapísal/a:

I had a look at https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-ide-starter

But after installing the bower thing, and adding a require entry, how do I get this to work?

I get an error in the browser devtools.

Phil

Re: Amber-IDE starter. Still relevant? How to use with 0.13.1 ?

philippeback
Ok, thanks, I get it.

​I updated some things and sent you a pull request.

blockui and mousetrap are pretty cool JQuery plugins!

Phil