Amber & Pharo & WebSocket - Continue working on project

1 message Options

Amber & Pharo & WebSocket - Continue working on project

XumuK
Hi comunity! First of all thanks for help starting with amber, it`s really interesting for me!
I will continue working on this project, and i want to ask for help. In what way i can continue this project? What aspects are more prefered: front-end, server side or some one else?
I want to use this project in my study in university, i choose it for defend Master's degree on my faculty. Where are the main problems in development of real-time web applications using Smalltalk? If you have any suggestions, please, write about it in this mail list or by email [hidden email].

Thanks, Rustem